Business Strategic Management, MBA Advance Entry (level 7)£4000 * The Tuition fees is £3500. The registration fees is £500.
About this course
The Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management is an MBA Advanced Entry course, which provides learners with 120 credits of the 180 credits required to achieve a complete MBA. The course itself is made up of 30 interactive modules and 8 written assignments, with approximately 40 guided learning hours per module. All modules have an additional 30-50 learning hours of optional materials that comprise of recommended exercises, recommended readings, Internet resources, and self-testing exercises. You will also have access to 24/7 support, tutoring, and a variety of other support mechanisms.
After receiving your Level 7 Diploma, you are eligible to apply for an MBA Top Up course, either online or on campus at a range of UK Universities. The top up portion will usually consist of the final 60 credits of either, a dissertation, or a dissertation and one module.
Students can make payment using one of the following methods:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Interest Free Monthly installments
- Western Union
What is Included in The Cost Of My Course?
All Course Material, including online modules and written assignments. Access to an online Social Learning forum Assignment marking and feedback
Am I Eligible For This Progamme?
To enrol onto the Level 7 programme, you must be either
- A university graduate who is over 22 years old OR
- A non-university graduate over 24 year old, and with at least five years of managerial experience.
Course Module Listing
Qualities of Effective Leadership
Learners will explore the making and developing of powerful leaders.
Developing Interpersonal Skills
Connecting and bonding with people within the commercial sectors is extremely important for good business. This module trains learners in skills to improve and enhance communication techniques to create strong bonds.
Motivating and Influencing People
Inspiring people to create a unity of direction within business.
Doing the right things in the right way at the right time. Learners will look at the process of making a good decision.
Creativity and Problem Solving
Do problems pose a threat or are they an opportunity to improve? Here, learners will figure out how to turn a problem into an advantage.
Studying and Using Management Theories
There are many theories concerned with management and the various models developed from these theories. This module looks over these theories with real life examples.
The External Operating Environment of Business
Planning for influences on the business outside your control.
Culture and Ethics
The Culture and ethics involved in the business world today.
Governance and Directorships
Structuring and controlling a business the professional way.
Analysing the Competition
What are my competitors doing, how are they doing it, why are they doing it? Reviewing and analysing competitor actions to enhance managerial roles.
Creating an effective and successful market presence. Looking at the development of marketing strategies to create successful marketing campaigns.
High Performance Sales
Learners will grasp the key elements of successful selling.
Understanding and using effective electronic messages to market.
Customers and their Needs
Ensuring that your customers are recognised and valued.
Strategic Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management must play a central role in the strategy of any organization. It is concerned with people as an asset of the business.
Recruiting and CPD
Getting the best people. Developing the best people. Keeping the best people.
Measuring and Rewarding Performance
Knowing and measuring how your people are performing.
Interpreting Business Accounts
Using and understanding the litmus tests of business health.
Tools of Financial Analysis
Resources, tools and techniques to keep a finger on the pulse of the business.
Managing Cash and Working Capital
Cash, cash flow and working capital. The lifeblood of business.
Exercises in Quantitative Techniques
How to use and understand key figures.
Impact of Technology on Business
Analyse and exploit the role of e-business within a business sector.
- Innovation and R&D Creating commercial advantage from innovation and research.
- Implementing and Managing Quality Systems Right first time, right every time. The place of quality in business strategy.
- Strategic Planning Tools Resources, tools and ideas to help create an effective business strategy.
- Strategic and Systems Management Options for strategic direction. Making the right choices for your business.
- The Business Plan Creating a plan that targets the stated aims and objectives of a business.
- Developing High Performance Teams Cohesion and teamwork that enhances business performance.
- Managing Projects Getting things done. Using the right tools to run projects.
- Strategies for growth This module explores the different ideas of growth and the various tools, measures and controls at a managers disposal in planning for growth.
On completion of this course, students have the opportunity to complete an MBA programme from a range of UK universities. The Top-up programme can be studied online or on campus. The MBA Top up comprises the final 60 credits which consist of either a dissertation or a dissertation and one module. Students may Top-up On Campus Learning or by Distance Learning. Students can apply to any university offering the MBA Top up, the following universities run Top Up programmes by:
- Distance Learning: University of Gloucestershire Postgraduate Top up to MBA Business Administration – £3750
- Birmingham City University Master of Business Administration (Online) – MBA
- University of Bolton MBA Top-up – £3,500
- University of Sunderland – On Campus Postgraduate Top up to MBA – £5145
- New Buckinghamshire University MBA Top-up – £3,000
- Northampton University Top up to MBA– £3800 MA in Human Resource Management Top up – £2200 MSc in Accounting and finance Top up – £3800
- London Metropolitan University Top up to MBA– £3000
- University of Derby Top up to MBA
Completing on Campus in the UK
The ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management Course has 30 modules and 8 written assignments. On completion of the modules, students will be given access to the assignments. The assignments are approximately 3000-5000 words each. Students are provided support on the modules and assignments via the ‘Tutor’ section of the learning platform.
The Assignment unit titles for the level 7 course are
- Strategic Marketing
- Personal development for leadership and strategic management
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic planning
- Research for strategic development
- Finance for strategic managers
- Strategic Human resource management
Upon successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management and final year of an accredited postgraduate degree programme, learners will have the skills to execute a professional managerial role in marketing, accounting, business consultancy, and more. A business management diploma and MBA develops key cognitive skills such as critical thinking, analysis, evaluation, and writing while also establishing presentation and numeracy skills to enhance knowledge and experience. These skills are critical in helping you advance your career.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.